HEAL of Southern Arizona
Sensitivity Support Group
· Support Group: members share coping strategies and friendship
· Quarterly Newsletter, Ecologic News
· Meetings: sharing, occasional guest speakers
· Help-line: volunteers listen and provide information
· HEAL Community Bulletin Board: e-mail notices about housing needs and availability, help wanted, items to sell or give away, safety bulletins, ets.
· Telephone Network: volunteers notify members of meetings and announcements
· Social activities: picnics, potlucks, parties for special occasions
· MCS Awareness Week 2005, Celebrations and Projects: (first full week in May): Community outreach, publicity, library display, public lectures, special activities, party for members
· Brochure, "Are Chemicals Affecting Your Health" SEE and Order
· Resource information, including sources for safe products, member-recommended health practitioners, recommended books and tapes
· Lending Library: books and tapes on MCS and related subjects, back issues of the Human Ecologist
Archived local newspaper articles about HEAL of Southern Arizona and/or Multiple Chemical Sensitivities.
HEALSoAZ Advisory Panel
Iris Bell, M.D., Ph.D.
üJoin our chapter!
Annual membership: $10.00 Includes quarterly newsletter. Additional contributions are welcome.
Send check along with your name, address, phone, and e-mail address to:
Copyright 2001-2010, HEAL of Southern Arizona. All rights reserved . Last updated 1/12/2010